Parker Hydraulic Motors and PumpsF11/F12 series:
F11 and F12 are bent axis, fixed displacement heavyduty motor/pump series. They can be used in numerous applications in both open and closed loop circuits.
Series F11 is available in the following frame sizes and versions:
• Series F12 conforms to current ISO and SAE mounting flange and shaft end configurations. A very compact cartridge version is also available.
• Thanks to the unique spherical piston design, F11/F12 motors can be used at unusually high shaft speeds. Operating pressures to 480 bar provides for the high output power capability.
• The 40° angle between shaft and cylinder barrel allows for a very compact, lightweight motor/pump.
• The laminated piston ring offers important advantages such as low internal leakage and thermal shock resistance.
• The pump version has highly engineered valve plates for increased selfpriming speed and low noise, available with left and right hand rotation.
• The F11/F12 motors produce very high torque at start-up as well as at low speeds.
• Our unique timing gear design synchronizes shaft and cylinder barrel, making the F11/F12 very tolerant to high 'G' forces and torsional vibrations.
• Heavy duty roller bearings permit substantial external axial and radial shaft loads.
• The F11's and F12's have a simple and straightforward design with very few moving parts, making them very reliable motors/pumps.
• The unique piston locking, timing gear and bearing set-up as well as the limited number of parts add up to a very robust design with long service life and, above all, proven reliability.
General Information :
Fluid recommendations Premium quality hydraulic mineral fluid is recommended, like HLP oils to DIN 51524, part 2. Brugger- value has to be 30 N/mm2 minimum for general application and 50 N/mm2 for heavily loaded hydraulic equipment and fast cycling machines and/or high dynamic loads, measured in accordance with DIN 51 347-2. See also Document HY30-3248/UK Parker Hydraulic Fluids.Viscosity
The normal operating viscosity should range between 16 and 100 mm2/s (cSt). Max. start-up viscosity is 800 mm2/s (cSt).Filtration
For maximum pump and system component functionality and life, the system should be protected from contamination by effective filtration. Fluid cleanliness should be in accordance with ISO classification ISO 4406:1999. The quality of filter elements should be in accordance with ISO standards. General hydraulic systems for satisfactory operation: Class 20/18/15, according to ISO 4406:1999.Seals Check hydraulic fluid specification for chemical resistance of seal material. Check temperature range of seal material and compare with max. system and ambient temperature.
N – Nitrile (FKM shaft seal) -25…+90 °C
B – Nitrile (NBR shaft seal) -40…+90 °C
V – FKM (FKM shaft seal) -25…+115 °C
W – Nitrile (PTFE shaft seal) -30…+90 °C
P – FKM (PTFE shaft seal) -25…+115 °C.