Rugged Construction. Custom Solutions.
Honeywell shifters are crafted for enhanced off-highway application performance, precision, direction, and speed control.
Our electromechanical shifters are completely sealed and built to withstand rugged conditions and harsh environments.
But more importantly, our engineers offer industry-leading design experience and expertise for customized
solutions to meet any of your exacting specifications.
Standard and Custom Designed Benefits:
Built to withstand the harsh
environments of the off-highway industry.
Potential pplications include agricultural
equipment (utility tractors, loaders),
construction (telehandlers, front loader/
backhoes, forklifts, off-highway mining
trucks) and material handling equipment,
on-highway vehicles (trucks, refuse
trucks), motor coaches, and airport
ground support equipment (tugs, de-icers).
Shifters - Features:
- Broad product line, Designed for rugged environment, Completely sealed (IP67 rating),
- Vast array of optional features including variety of electrical connections that include integral Deutsch or Packard as well as wire leads that can accept a variety of terminations,
- An optional momentary button can be used for either the horn or as a kick-down function, 2.5 N-m torque to shift F N R,
- Large sliding contacts that can handle a solenoid load of 2 A @12.8 Vdc (with arc suppression), Yet can also signal a dry circuit electronic control unit,
- Up to six speeds with optional bump feature, Flexible design capability,
- Mounting clamp available separately, with or without a locating pin.
Shift to the industry leader:
Proof of quality is found
in the field on the front
lines and Honeywell S&C
shifters offer a rugged, sealed
design that excels in turbulent
situations. Our shifters with
sliding contact technology
deliver outstanding reliability
enhancing performance. Each
shifter is designed to interface
directly with electronic control
units or activate a solenoid
for flexibility in multiple offhighway
each offers critical valueadded
advantages and are
tested for shock, vibration,
environmental, durability, and